ZYNG aims to:
• Connect the Parsi Irani Zoroastrian Youth of Mumbai
• Provide the Youth of the community with a voice and an identity
• Inspire the Youth to be a force within our community
• To unite them under the common aim of social, cultural and religious interaction
ZYNG’s social events and social service programs intend to build a sustainable youth movement for the Parsi Irani Zoroastrian Youth. ZYNG will provide:
• Fun and exciting events that increase interaction
• Hands-on training and professional development
• Leadership opportunities
• Social service programs aimed at addressing the needs of the less fortunate in our community.
ZYNG will function under the auspices of the Bombay Parsi Punchayet (BPP) & will function as an apolitical group.
The ZYNG Team is dedicated to raising awareness, encouraging participation and getting YOU involved with your community.
REGISTER immediately at www.zyng.org
A fully functional EVENTS CALENDAR will provide you with all the upcoming Youth events in the community, whether you live in a colony or not.
• Feel free to Suggest an Event @ email@example.com
• Utilize our CAREER and MATRIMONY Portals
What are you waiting for - SIGN UP asap and check out our EVENTS CALENDAR.
We hope to see you at our next EVENT! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Parsi/Irani Zoroastrian in accordance with BPP definition of Parsi Irani Zoroastrian. Age 15 - 40 years.